FIRST in Florida Resources
Click the image below to learn more about our great FIRST Family of Programs and explore the other resources below to help your new or established team make the most of what FIRST in Florida has to offer.
- Applied Robotics Curriculum Framework - FL DOE
- Why FIRST in Your School (PDF) – Email firstname.lastname@example.org for the original Power Point presentation
- Graduating from FIRST LEGO League? Congratulations! The fun isn’t over!
- FIRST in Applied Robotics Program – Lyman High School
- Keys to Competition Readiness! - shared at 2013 Orlando Science Schools Kick-Off
- 2012 Super Seniors Challenge (materials available after registration)
- Jr. FIRST LEGO League Main Page
- Jr. FLL Global Site
- Jr. FLL Team Registration
- Jr. FLL Team Up
- Start a Jr. FLL Team
- 2012 Senior Solutions Challenge
- FIRST LEGO League Blog
- FIRST LEGO League Main page
- FLL Global site
- FLL Registration
- FLL Start a Team
- Senior Solutions Challenge Products & Pricing
- 2012-13 Ring it Up! Challenge page
- FTC Toolbox
- FIRST Tech Challenge Main page
- FTC Director Blog
- FTC Email Blast Archives
- FTC Team Registration
- Start an FTC Team
FIRST Aid from Florida Teams
These are resources developed by Florida teams to aid in everything from game play to team management to community networking! If your FLL, FRC or FTC team has a resource you’d like to share, Email us!
FIRST Robotics Competition Resources
- CAD Introduction FRC Kick Off 2013 - Courtesy Orlando Science Schools FRC Team Clockwork Mania #4013
- Drive Trains FRC Kick Off 2013 - Courtesy Orlando Science Schools FRC Team Clockwork Mania #4013
FIRST Tech Challenge Resources
- FTC Parts List - courtesy FTC teams 506, 513 & 3101 – To streamline parts ordering
- New Team Activity Worksheet – courtesy FTC Team Brick Buddies – helps students talk through some scoring options as a team and a Robot Design quiz
- What to Expect at Your First FTC Tournament – courtesy FTC Team Exploding Bacon, #1902
- Bowled Over Scoring Comparison Sheet – courtesy FTC Team Exploding Bacon, #1902
- Robot C Template for teams – courtesy FTC Team Duct Tape, #2845 – Get started with these basic templates
- Scoring Analysis Tool – courtesy FTC Team Duct Tape, #2845 – Use this Excel tool to list all the ways there are to score (or get penalties!) in a game. Useful for helping familiarize team members with game rules, and plan out game play strategy, adaptable year-to-year.
- Community Networking How-To (PDF) – courtesy FTC Team Duct Tape, #2845
- More great FTC resources at the FL FTC Helpful Links page!